LTrees 2.1 is functionally the same as the previously released 2.0a, but it has been upgraded to XNA 4.0 (which means it has also been upgraded to Visual Studio 2010 / .NET 4.0).
- The biggest changes were caused by XNA 4.0's use of state blocks.
- XNA 4.0 has removed AlphaTestEnable, so this functionality has been replaced with some pixel shader code (specifically, the clip intrinsic function).
- Downgraded vertex and pixel shaders to 2.0, so that LTrees works with XNA 4.0's Reach profile.
- LTrees Standalone includes LTreesLibrary.dll, the primary DLL, as well as LTrees.exe, a demo application.
- LTrees Demo is the same as LTrees Standalone, but packaged as a Creators Club Game.
- LTrees Source is, well, the source code.