Porting to .NET 4.0

Coordinator
Dec 21, 2010 at 7:12 AM

I'm about to integrate LTrees into my (XNA 4.0) project. In the process I will be upgrading LTrees to work with XNA 4.0. I wondered if you would like me to submit a patch with my changes, so that the download can be updated?

Tim

Coordinator
Dec 21, 2010 at 8:12 AM

That sounds great! As long as the code isn't too ugly and/or undocumented, I'll be happy to accept patches.

Coordinator
Dec 21, 2010 at 4:33 PM

Great - I've done the upgrade and opened an issue, since that seems to be best place to attach files.

Thanks,
Tim

Coordinator
Dec 21, 2010 at 4:59 PM

Oh, to upload patches properly please go to the Source Code tab and choose Upload Patch. I haven't used the feature before, but with any luck it should make it easier to apply it.

Coordinator
Dec 22, 2010 at 12:25 AM

Ah, I didn't know that was available. In case you haven't seen it yet, I've uploaded the patch there.

Coordinator
Dec 27, 2010 at 5:08 PM

Thanks. I'll try to find the time to review it (hopefully soon).

Coordinator
Feb 24, 2011 at 9:58 PM

Sorry, I still haven't had the time to review your patch. With the amount of time I already spend programming, I don't feel I can justify spending any of my spare time this project. I've linked to the patches page on the front page, in hope that other people may find it useful.

Again, thanks for your effort, and sorry for not having the time to look at it.

Apr 2, 2011 at 6:17 PM

Thanks for uploading the patch file it works great.

Jun 6, 2011 at 8:23 AM

Can the patch be applied to trunk source code?

Thanks

Coordinator
Sep 4, 2011 at 4:45 PM

Just in case anybody finds this thread - the XNA 4.0 has now been applied to the trunk.